none
The SNABase service was unable to log on as .... with the currently configured password due to the following error RRS feed

• Question

• I have refreshed the first HIS 2010 Secondary server on Windows Server 2008 to HIS 2016 Secondary server on Windows server 2016.

I have all the HIS services unable to auto start after a reboot.

The error messages in eventlog are as follows:

The SNAIP1 service was unable to log on as AUT01\ACOE_HIS_AUT01 with the currently configured password due to the following error:

There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request.

The SnaBase service was unable to log on as AUT01\ACOE_HIS_AUT01 with the currently configured password due to the following error:

There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request.

The SnaServr service depends on the SnaBase service which failed to start because of the following error:

The service did not start due to a logon failure.

The MngAgent service depends on the SnaBase service which failed to start because of the following error:

The SnaRpcService service depends on the SnaBase service which failed to start because of the following error:

ACOE_HIS_AUT01 is the service account for HIS services.

However I could start the HIS Services manually after reboot. So it doesn't look like permission or password issues.

Also I logged in as AUT01 user so AUT01 logon server is available.

Has anyone seen this ?

I also observed the following on SNA Manager on both HIS Primary and Secondary Server

On HIS 2010 Primary, it could see its status and unable to detect the status of HIS 2016 Secondary Server. Is this because old version cannot identify new version ?

On HIS 2016 Secondary, it could see its status and HIS 2010 Primary Server status.

Apart from the above two issues, I do not see other issue so far.

It appears the second issue will go away when I refresh the HIS 2010 Primary to HIS 2016 Primary server.

But the first issue is more than an inconvenience after a reboot.

Sunday, January 20, 2019 3:54 AM

All replies