Error Code: 0x204 RRS feed

• Question

• My RDP is active. However, whenever I try to use my Mac (10.14.6) to login to the RDP, it always gives me this error code. I was running a program yesterday night and accidentally left it on overnight. When I woke up, the RDP was not connected when I opened my computer again (it had automatically closed for battery saving). However, when I tried to login to my RDP again, it did not work anymore. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but that did not do much. I tried switching up the preferences, but got no luck as well. Please help.

Thursday, July 16, 2020 4:25 PM

All replies

• Hi,
    For your issue, maybe you could refer to this link: https://appuals.com/remote-desktop-error-code-0x204/
    note:Information posted in the given link is hosted by a third party. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy and effectiveness of information.

This "Remote Desktop Client" Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to this sticky post for more details.

Hope this can help you!

Best regards,

Phoebe

"Remote Desktop Client" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A!

We invite you to post new questions in the "Remote Desktop Client"  forum's new home on Microsoft Q&A!

For more information, please refer to the sticky post.
    • Edited by Phoebe Lu Friday, July 17, 2020 8:16 AM
    Friday, July 17, 2020 8:15 AM
  • Hi,

Have your problem resolved?Is there anything I can help you?

This "Remote Desktop Client" Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to this sticky post for more details.

Best regards,

Phoebe

"Remote Desktop Client" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A!

We invite you to post new questions in the "Remote Desktop Client"  forum's new home on Microsoft Q&A!

For more information, please refer to the sticky post.
    • Edited by Phoebe Lu Tuesday, July 21, 2020 8:46 AM
    Tuesday, July 21, 2020 8:46 AM
  • Hi,

How are things going now?Is there anything I can help you?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 2:29 AM