none
Where can I get olm to pst converter free for windows ? RRS feed

• Question

• I want to migrate emails from Outlook for Mac to Windows. I cant forward or copy each email again and again. So i need olm to pst converter.

Is there any free version of this converter available?

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 6:02 AM

All replies

• Hi Jamie

For free conversion of OLM files to PST try manual method. With this method, you can transfer Outlook for Mac files to MS Outlook. Manual conversion of the file is done by

• Set IMAP account Gmail, Yahoo or any other mail in MS Outlook
    • Add this IMAP Account to Outlook for Mac
    • Create the label in Gmail
    • Now move the emails from Outlook for Mac account to IMAP mail account.
    • Mail sent to IMAP mail will be configured in MS Outlook

You can get all the OLM files to PST format or use the third party tools from

1. Stellar Converter for OLM
    2. Kernel for OLM to PST Tool
    3. Systools OLM to PST

Friday, October 26, 2018 4:48 AM
  • You can try vMail OLM to PST Converter to migrate emails from Outlook for Mac to Windows PC. Learn Morehttps://www.vsoftware.org/olm-to-pst-converter.html
    Friday, July 19, 2019 11:42 AM
  • You can use Mac OLM to PST Converter software, this application is very effective to Convert OLM file in Outlook PST format on Mac OS. It can also import large size OLM file into PST file format easily and make it done safely. Its software supports all versions of MS Outlook and Mac versions. Visit here: toolscrunch.com/mac-olm-to-pst converter.html
    Monday, July 22, 2019 9:54 AM
  • To convert olm to pst file format, I would like to refer more effective olm to pst conversion software, you can use this   OLM to PST Converter Tool.

Visit here:- olmtopstconverter.edbtopst-converter.com/

Friday, July 26, 2019 9:09 AM
  • The Mac Outlook supports the OLM file and the Windows Outlook supports PST file and if you want to move the data from OLM to PST then you can try the Softaken OLM to PST Converter which is suitable software for the migration of the OLM file into PST. This software is very reliable and very simple to operate as per my personal.

To try this tool visit here:- https://www.softaken.com/olm-to-pst-converter

• Edited by Danny Wiskner Friday, August 9, 2019 12:24 PM
    • Proposed as answer by AvaAddison Monday, August 12, 2019 11:01 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by AvaAddison Monday, August 12, 2019 11:02 AM
    Friday, August 9, 2019 12:23 PM
  • HELLO,
         I WOULD SUGGEST YOU THAT NO SITE PROVIDE ANY FREE SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS OR MAC ACCEPT THE WRONG UNTRUSTED SITE WHICH CAN HARM YOUR PC SO I WOULD JUST SUGGEST YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE TOOL FROM TRUSTED SITE WHICH PROVIDES YOU FREE TRIAL PACK WITH SOME LIMITED PERIOD AND AFTER THAT IF YOU WANT TO USE IT MORE YOU CAN BUY IT FROM THERE SITE . 
               SO I WOULD SUGGEST YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE OLM TO PST CONVERTER TOOL WHICH WILL HELP IN SOLVING YOUR ISSUE AND TROUBLES WITH SAFE AND SECURE WAY.  

Saturday, August 10, 2019 10:25 AM
  • For converting OLM file to PST I get the easy solution for you, you can use ToolsGround OLM to PST Converter Software is the perfect tool to convert multiple OLM files to PST at once. The tool comes up with many features. With this software, users can easily save the converted files to the required location. It provides the complete preview of OLM files before the conversion. The tool supports all the versions of Windows OS & Outlook.

More Info;- https://www.toolsground.com/olm-to-pst-converter/

Thursday, August 22, 2019 5:02 AM
  • One of my friends suggested me to try OLM to PST Converter third party tool

Many thanks to their entire team as they helped me installed it on my computer without paying any extra charges. 

I would definitely suggest you try the KDETools OLM to PST Converter tool as it offers so many advance features at a reasonable cost. 

I would give 4.9 stars out of 5 to this incredible tool.

Thursday, August 22, 2019 8:29 AM
  • Hi Jamie,

Try Advik OLM to PST Converter, specially designed for Windows users. This is one of the widely used application which as been Ranked #1 Best OLM to PST Converter on TechBizy, TechSlat, The Top Tens and many more.

This utility has an ability to convert OLM file into PST format without losing any data.

Steps to convert OLM file into PST format are as follows;

1. Run Advik OLM to PST Converter in your system.
    2. Click "Add File" and locate .olm file into the panel.
    3. Click Convert button and analyse the process.

Thanks and Regards

• Proposed as answer by Jackson Eayles Friday, August 23, 2019 4:39 AM
    Friday, August 23, 2019 4:39 AM
  • Converter tools for OLM to PST you can download it from any trusted site where they have the demo version which are free so you can use it and for further more you can buy full version and can be used it further more.
    Thursday, August 29, 2019 12:36 PM
  • The best methods to Convert OLM file to PST, you should try Best OLM to PST Converter tool,

have a look at: http://www.olm-converter.com

These are same best solution to export MAC OLM mails to PST for MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 without loss any data.

If you have any more question then please reply this answer, we always ready to help anytime 24x7.

----------------

All The Best

4 hours 40 minutes ago