Smart Card Reader or Smart Card problems. Error 0x80090023 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody.

I am testing smart card logon in windows server 2003. I have Windows 2003 Server sp2 installed computer. I have rised on it Active Directory domain service, IIS and Cerification Authority(Enterprise). From internet explorer I am trying to enroll a certificate for a smart card. I am using following smart cards: CardMan 3121 by Omnikey and GemPC Twin Reader. Smart cards are Gemalto Classic V3 and Siemens CardOS v4.3b.  But when I tried to request a certificate for a smart card on behalf of another user by using the smart card certificate enrollment station an unexpected error occured. (An unexpected error occured. Error: (0x80090023)

An error occurred while creating the certificate request. Please verify that your CSP supports any settings you have made and that your input is valid.

0x80090023 - The security token does not have storage space available for an additional container. NTE_TOKEN_KEYSET_STORAGE_FULL 

How can i solve this problem. I want to enroll a certificate to a smart card.

Regards.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 5:41 PM