how to recover my hot mail email RRS feed

• Question

• is been aq month my hot mail was hack and i will love to recover it back what do i have to do please help me because i have a lot of inf. in my emails my email is

villy092009@hotmail.com

thanks

• Moved by Doug Neal Saturday, September 17, 2011 6:34 AM Not MBSA related (From:MBSA - Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer)
    Friday, September 16, 2011 5:47 AM

Answers

• Dear virgen,

This doesn't have to do with Windows, but you go to hotmail.com and you click on "Forgot my password"

This should instruct you of what you need to do.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Proposed as answer by 4053570ytheg123 Saturday, September 17, 2011 8:03 AM
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Friday, October 7, 2011 2:44 AM
    Saturday, September 17, 2011 8:03 AM
  • is been aq month my hot mail was hack and i will love to recover it back what do i have to do please help me because i have a lot of inf. in my emails my email is

villy092009@hotmail.com

thanks

Recover a Lost Windows Live Hotmail Password

To reset your Windows Live Hotmail password and create a new when you have forgotten your old:

• Go to the Windows Live Hotmail password reset page.
    • Type your Windows Live Hotmail address underWindows Live ID:.
    • Enter the characters from the captcha underCharacters.
      • Alternatively, select I can't see this image and type the characters as you hear them.
    • Click Continue.
    • Click Provide account information and answer your secret question..
      • If your browser or Hotmail still log you into your account automatically and you want to change your (forgotten) password, click Send yourself a password reset e-mail message. and click Send Message.
      • If you have provided an alternate email address for your Windows Live Hotmail account, you can also send the password reset email to that address. Choose Send yourself a password reset e-mail message. and click Send Message.
    • Enter the desired location information (what is demanded differs from country to country).
    • Enter the answer to the secret question under Secret Answer:.
    • Click Continue.
    • Type the desired new password under New password: and Retype new password:.
    • Click Continue.
    • Click Done.

Recover a Lost Windows Live Hotmail Password Without Secondary Address or Secret Question Answer

If you have neither a secondary email address associated with your Windows Live Hotmail account nor a secret question (or a satisfying answer to it):

• Use the Windows Live account recovery form.
      • Provide as much detail as possible so Windows Live Hotmail support can connect you to your account without doubt.

MCP | MCTS | MCITP
    • Proposed as answer by Las D. Rashid Saturday, September 17, 2011 8:12 AM
    Saturday, September 17, 2011 8:07 AM

All replies

• Dear virgen,

This doesn't have to do with Windows, but you go to hotmail.com and you click on "Forgot my password"

This should instruct you of what you need to do.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Proposed as answer by 4053570ytheg123 Saturday, September 17, 2011 8:03 AM
    Saturday, September 17, 2011 8:03 AM

villy092009@hotmail.com

thanks

Recover a Lost Windows Live Hotmail Password

To reset your Windows Live Hotmail password and create a new when you have forgotten your old:

• Go to the Windows Live Hotmail password reset page.
    • Type your Windows Live Hotmail address underWindows Live ID:.
    • Enter the characters from the captcha underCharacters.
      • Alternatively, select I can't see this image and type the characters as you hear them.
    • Click Continue.
    • Click Provide account information and answer your secret question..
      • If your browser or Hotmail still log you into your account automatically and you want to change your (forgotten) password, click Send yourself a password reset e-mail message. and click Send Message.
      • If you have provided an alternate email address for your Windows Live Hotmail account, you can also send the password reset email to that address. Choose Send yourself a password reset e-mail message. and click Send Message.
    • Enter the desired location information (what is demanded differs from country to country).
    • Enter the answer to the secret question under Secret Answer:.
    • Click Continue.
    • Type the desired new password under New password: and Retype new password:.
    • Click Continue.
    • Click Done.

Recover a Lost Windows Live Hotmail Password Without Secondary Address or Secret Question Answer

If you have neither a secondary email address associated with your Windows Live Hotmail account nor a secret question (or a satisfying answer to it):

• Use the Windows Live account recovery form.
      • Provide as much detail as possible so Windows Live Hotmail support can connect you to your account without doubt.

MCP | MCTS | MCITP
    • Proposed as answer by Las D. Rashid Saturday, September 17, 2011 8:12 AM
    Saturday, September 17, 2011 8:07 AM