Refresh error IDataReader conversion of varchar datatype to datetime resulted in an out-of-range value RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a PowerPivot workbook refreshing perfectly on my laptop using 5 OData datasources.

I uploaded the workbook to our O365 intranet site into Power BI. Then I setup the data management gateway (connection verified) and the shared connection (test succeeds). I change the scheduled refresh settings and test the connection (succeeds). But when actually trying to refresh I get the following errors (unfortunately in dutch):

^Єŕѓŏřŝ îή ţĥз ĥíğĥ-łзνєł řёŀáŧїόлǻŀ ℮лġïⁿε. 99 99 99 99 99 9^ De volgende uitzondering is opgetreden tijdens het gebruik van de beheerde IDataReader-interface: The conversion of a varchar data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range value.;transfer service job status is invalid The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.. Er is een fout opgetreden tijdens het verwerken van tabel 'Project'. De huidige bewerking is geannuleerd omdat een andere bewerking in de transactie is mislukt. 

Any help is appreciated...

Bas

Tuesday, May 5, 2015 1:06 PM

Answers

All replies