none
SSIS to MS SQL Server (Passing 1 row at a time)

Dotaz

• Hey fellow SSIS mates,

I am having trouble in passing 1 row of data from SSIS to MS SQL Server. The data type which was imported to SSIS is of csv format and I was successful in passing through the whole data set at once but not been able to find a solution on passing 1 row at a time. Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

čtvrtek 12. července 2018 22:46

Všechny reakce

• Hey fellow SSIS mates,

I am having trouble in passing 1 row of data from SSIS to MS SQL Server. The data type which was imported to SSIS is of csv format and I was successful in passing through the whole data set at once but not been able to find a solution on passing 1 row at a time. Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

čtvrtek 12. července 2018 22:47
  • Hi AMRUTDESHPANDE05,

Have a try following options:

1. If your source comes form relational database, you can change your query to only fetch 1 row, for example T-SQL statement looks like:

SELECT TOP 1 * FROM TableName where clause

2. Using Row Sampling Transformation to limit only one row to output.

3. If your data has identity column that you can give a condition to filter the data with Derived Column/Condition Spilt Transformation.

Regards,

Pirlo Zhang  

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

pátek 13. července 2018 2:51