none
bluetooth peripheral device (code28)

Dotaz

• bluetooth peripheral device (code 28)

Win7 pro 64b + Samsung Note4 SM-N9100= code28 no driver!!!

paring is ok.

I used the  port com & lpt driver solution and microsoft corporation->bluetooth driver also and nothing.

I can send files from pc to note4 but from note4 to pc no.

Solutions???????????

14. ledna 2016 16:59

Odpovědi

• Hi Raul Vaz,

Code 28 indicates The drivers for this device are not installed.

At the beginning, please restart your PC and Samsung Note4 to see the result.

There is always the slim chance that the Code 28 error you're seeing in Device Manager was caused by a fluke with Device Manager or in your BIOS. If that's the case, a reboot might fix the Code 28.

Then, go to the following website to find Intel® PROSet/Wireless Bluetooth® Software for Windows, install it on your PC, note your Windows version.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

Next, please check the Bluetooth settings.

Right Click on the "Bluetooth" icon in your notification area of Windows Taskbar--> select "Open Setting"-->"Bluetooth Settings" window should pop up-->Make sure on the "Options" tab: All items are checked except "Turn off Bluetooth adapter" this must be unchecked otherwise your Bluetooth adapter will switch off.

Then, in the same window go to "Share" tab--> Check the box "Allow remote device to browse, send and receive pictures, music, and other files".

We could refer to this article for detailed configuration

http://www.digitalcitizen.life/transfer-files-between-devices-your-windows-7-pc-bluetooth

In addition, please recall carefully what you have done before this problem firstly occurred, try to revoke those operations to see the result. Meanwhile, we could also try system restore to exclude the reasons on system.

Last but not least, contact Samsung after-sale support for help, they may meet with some users have the same problem like you, and can assist you with current condition.

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope my clarification is clear.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

15. ledna 2016 6:27
    Moderátor
  • Error code 28 means there is no driver for the device, as Teemo Tang says. This can be due to the Bluetooth software installed, as pairing is working fine. The error occurs for some Bluetooth services like push file transfer or Bluetooth serial port. As long as the device pairing works fine, and other essential services, like file transfer and audio works fine, you can ignore the error.

If you still want to resolve the issue, you need to change the Bluetooth driver software; sometimes a third party software will only resolve the issue.

Balaji Kundalam

19. ledna 2016 9:42

Všechny reakce

• Hi Raul Vaz,

Code 28 indicates The drivers for this device are not installed.

At the beginning, please restart your PC and Samsung Note4 to see the result.

There is always the slim chance that the Code 28 error you're seeing in Device Manager was caused by a fluke with Device Manager or in your BIOS. If that's the case, a reboot might fix the Code 28.

Then, go to the following website to find Intel® PROSet/Wireless Bluetooth® Software for Windows, install it on your PC, note your Windows version.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

Next, please check the Bluetooth settings.

Right Click on the "Bluetooth" icon in your notification area of Windows Taskbar--> select "Open Setting"-->"Bluetooth Settings" window should pop up-->Make sure on the "Options" tab: All items are checked except "Turn off Bluetooth adapter" this must be unchecked otherwise your Bluetooth adapter will switch off.

Then, in the same window go to "Share" tab--> Check the box "Allow remote device to browse, send and receive pictures, music, and other files".

We could refer to this article for detailed configuration

http://www.digitalcitizen.life/transfer-files-between-devices-your-windows-7-pc-bluetooth

In addition, please recall carefully what you have done before this problem firstly occurred, try to revoke those operations to see the result. Meanwhile, we could also try system restore to exclude the reasons on system.

Last but not least, contact Samsung after-sale support for help, they may meet with some users have the same problem like you, and can assist you with current condition.

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope my clarification is clear.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

15. ledna 2016 6:27
    Moderátor
  • Error code 28 means there is no driver for the device, as Teemo Tang says. This can be due to the Bluetooth software installed, as pairing is working fine. The error occurs for some Bluetooth services like push file transfer or Bluetooth serial port. As long as the device pairing works fine, and other essential services, like file transfer and audio works fine, you can ignore the error.

If you still want to resolve the issue, you need to change the Bluetooth driver software; sometimes a third party software will only resolve the issue.

Balaji Kundalam

19. ledna 2016 9:42
  • Hi Raul,
    Would you mind letting me know the result of the suggestions? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

20. ledna 2016 9:55
    Moderátor
  • It worked thanks so much- only took me all day to find a solution.
    11. června 2018 5:47