none
wudfusbcciddrv event id 11 Windows 7

Dotaz

• I have two Windows 7 Notebooks Dell E5450's and they are getting a blue screen at least a few times a day the blue screen gives me APC_Index_mismatch.

Event logs are giving me:

A Request has returned failure

Msg type: 0x80

ICCStatus: 0x1

CmdStatus: 0x1

Error: 0xfe

SW1: 0x0

SW2: 0x0

This is what is throwing an error right before the restart according to the event viewer.

I don't have two much Information to go off of this to try and troubleshoot.

I did find it is related to the smartcard reader, and I've updated the drivers for the reader and still getting it.

My company requires the smart card readers and disabling them is not an option.

Any Suggestions would be grateful

Thanks,

Robert

čtvrtek 31. května 2018 19:29

Všechny reakce

• Hi Robert,

The most common cause of this bug check is when a file system or driver has a mismatched sequence of calls to disable and re-enable APCs.

After research, I find some other Dell users encountered same bugcheck due to the Realtek driver. Here I suggest you visit the manufacturer's website to download the latest Realtek driver to install.

If the issue persist, please help us collect the minidump for further analysis:

1. Click "Start", input "SYSDM.CPL" (without quotation marks) in the “Search” bar and press “Enter”.
    2. Switch to the "Advanced" tab and click the "Settings" button under "Startup and Recovery".
    3. Under "Write debugging information" section, make sure the "Small memory dump (128KB)" option is selected.
    4. Make sure "%SystemRoot%\Minidump" is in the "Small dump directory" open box and click “OK”.

If the system crash again, please refer to the following steps to collect memory dump files:

1. Click “Start”, type “%SystemRoot%\Minidump" (without quotation marks) in “Search” bar and press “Enter”.
    2. Go to your Desktop, right-click on it and create a new folder named "Dump".
    3. Copy all the memory dump files (looks like [Mini092008-01.dmp]) in Minidump to this folder.
    4. Right-click on the Dump folder, click "Send To", and click "Compressed (zipped) Folder".
    5. upload to OneDrive and share the link here.

Note: Wipe any privacy information before uploading it to public site.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

pátek 1. června 2018 7:49
    Moderátor