none
Erro ao usar um DateTimeControl RRS feed

• Dotaz

• Olá Amigos,

Estou tentando usar um SharePoint DateTimeControl em uma WebPart do Visual Studio 2012 porem estou recebendo o seguinte erro:

Error 1 The type or namespace name 'DateTimeControl' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Alguem Poderia me ajudar a resolver esse erro e a utilizar um DateTimeControl na minha WebPart?

pondělí 29. července 2013 14:33

Všechny reakce

• Hi,

this is an English forum. For better help and support you should ask your question in English or in one of your local forums.

From the error message it seems to me that you have missed to reference the appropriate assembly which contains the DateTimeControl. You should add it to your project.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

pondělí 29. července 2013 18:44
  • Hello Friends,

I'm trying to USE A SharePoint WebPart A DateTimeControl them to Visual Studio 2012 however I am getting the following error:

error 1
    The type or namespace name 'DateTimeControl' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls' (missing an assembly reference?)

Could someone help me solve this error and use DateTimeControl hum in my WebPart?
    pondělí 29. července 2013 19:20
  • Like said above, have you made sure that the appropriate assembly is included in your project?

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

úterý 30. července 2013 16:27