none
Toshiba Built-in Camera

Všechny reakce

• Hi ImNotEddy.

Did you perform any change in your system which made the webcam not working? If that's the case could you try reverting that change by applying a restore point?
    What about the status of the webcam reported in the Windows Device Manager console? Is the webcam's driver correctly installed or is the device reported as being in an error state? Did you try to reinstall the webcam's driver/software after uninstalling it from the Windows Device Manager and rebooting the system?
    Since you're talking about a laptop built-in webcam, I'd also suggest you to contact Toshiba Support and ask for assistance.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

10. června 2018 18:31
  • Check Device Manager

Reinstall Software

Check the UEFI or BIOS Settings

Uninstall Other Webcam Applications

Contact a professional or perform a system reset

More information here:

Toshiba webcam not working in Windows 10

https://windowsreport.com/fix-toshiba-webcam/

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

11. června 2018 1:44
    Moderátor

• Would you mind letting me know the update of the problem? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

14. června 2018 1:20
    Moderátor