none
Kerio Connect to Office 365 Migration File Format

Frage

• Hopefully someone has experience with migrating or working with Kerio Connect at this level.  I have a client with a Kerio Connect on premises server that we are currently in the process of on boarding to Office 365.  The plan is to use the IMAP migration method to migrate email data from Kerio to Exchange Online, however I am running into a snag when it comes to the format of the cvs file for migration.  I need to know the format for the super user/administrative account.  The technet page for csv file has only 3 format examples which I have tried all three and none work.  Does anyone know how to use an admin account to migrate Kerio users email to Exchange Online?
    Freitag, 19. Dezember 2014 22:56

Alle Antworten

• Hi Henry,

any updates on this? Did you manage to use an admin account for this?

Freitag, 26. Juni 2015 08:42
  • I too would like to know, as I am about to plan the same.
    Freitag, 1. Juni 2018 04:24
  • You can try RecoveryTools Kerio Migrator application. It allows to migrate Kerio mailbox items to Exchange Online, Office 365, Outlook.com directly. Users only need to provide Office 365 account login credentials to perform the complete Kerio to Exchange Online Migration. Grab this Utility from Here:

Kerio Migration Tool

kerio to exchange migration

The application also offers Kerio to IMAP Migration, users only need to provide IMAP Server, Port & Account Login Credentials. The software will instantly start performing Kerio File Migration.

Freitag, 13. Juli 2018 11:45
  • If you want the best solution for Kerio Connect to Office 365 Migration file format then install Turgs Kerio Converter Tool to export Kerio Connect Email to Office 365, Kerio Connect to Outlook, Kerio Connect to Thunderbird, Kerio Connect to Windows Live Mail, Kerio Connect to Zimbra, Kerio Connect to Lotus Notes, Kerio Connect to Maildir, Kerio Connect to Outlook.com, Kerio Connect to Gmail, Kerio Connect to G Suite, Kerio Connect to Exchange, Kerio Connect to New Server, Kerio Connect to MBOX, Kerio Connect to PST, Kerio Connect to MSG, Kerio Connect to EML, etc.

Freitag, 13. Juli 2018 12:11
  • I would like to suggest you Kerio converter for Kerio connect to Office 365 migration. This software is specially designed for transferring emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, etc. from Kerio connect to Exchange server. I have tested this software many times, it works perfectly, now users can easily change their email server from Kerio to Exchange without loss of previous email messages.

Samstag, 14. Juli 2018 09:32
  • If you want the best solution for Kerio Connect to Office 365 Migration, then download Indya Kerio Converter. This tool is able to directly upload Kerio mailbox database to Office 365 account in just a few steps. You need to only enter your Office 365 login id and password to accomplish this task.

Key Features of the Tool

• 24*7 live support
    • Direct migration
    • Upload files in bulk 
    • Error-free utility
    Donnerstag, 30. August 2018 08:22