none
Existe alguma limitação de máquinas na console do WSUS 4.0 RRS feed

• Frage

• Boa tarde!

Configurei o WSUS 4.0 no Windows Server 2012 e passado alguns dias somente 22 micros aparecem na console(já configurei em dois servers diferentes), sendo que o parque de máquinas possui 5 vezes mais que isso. Realizei a configuração com o wizard do Wsus e fiz a GPO corretamente.

Os micros são alugados e já vem com o Windows 7 instalado, ou seja, a maioria são todos iguais.

Alguém já passou por isso?

Dienstag, 2. April 2013 16:39

Antworten

• Hi,

Thank you for your posting.

Unfortunately, this forum is geared to answer questions via English and on the English version of product. I am sorry to say that we couldn’t understand the exact problem. To efficiently troubleshoot this problem, I would like to suggest that you contact local Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) for this. You can speak directly with a Microsoft Support Professional to analyze the problem. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services phone numbers and information about support costs, please go to the following address on the World Wide Web, to find the local number:

http://support.microsoft.com/directory/overview.asp

Thank you for your understanding and I hope this will be resolved soon.

regards,

Clarence

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013 01:30