none
Where are the SharePoint 2013 Technical Reference Diagrams

Frage

• These diagrams are no longer available at their usual place. Where are they now located.  They are excellent templates and references.
    Dienstag, 12. Juni 2018 14:16

Alle Antworten

• Are you looking for the diagrams that show various topologies in terms of farm and/or service apps?

Trevor Seward

Office Servers and Services MVP

Author, Deploying SharePoint 2016

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Dienstag, 12. Juni 2018 15:02
  • There used to be a page called Technical Diagrams for SharePoint 2013. When you navigated to it, the first header was Model Posters, and then beneath that were further breakdowns by Apps, Architecture, etc, etc.  Most diagrams had pdf, Visio and "Zoom.it" versions.  Excellent resources drafted by Microsoft.  The visio versions were good templates for drafting one's own related diagram.  These diagrams are still available from Microsoft Download Center, but I would like to know if these resources still are accessible from the SharePoint TechNet library.  When I now try to navigate to such resources using the old URL, I am navigated to a page that only lists 2016 diagrams.  I've searched around within the new organization of documents but have been unable to find URLs to the older 2013 diagrams.
    Dienstag, 12. Juni 2018 18:57
  • Got it! Let me track down the resource that owned this documentation.

Trevor Seward

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Dienstag, 12. Juni 2018 19:36
  • I made the ask to get this on a page, but it may ultimately only be available in the download center. Zoom.it won't be an option. I can update this thread once this material goes live, but it may not be for some time.

Trevor Seward

Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2018 23:24
  • I've created a page for the 2013 diagrams here:

Freitag, 22. Juni 2018 18:09