none
Not seeing all the fields in a data graphic

Frage

• Yesterday I started fooling around with linking an excel spreadsheet to a shape in Visio.  There are at least 20 fields, and all of them displayed to the right of the shape.  I kept experimenting on new shapes, and suddenly - for no discernible reason - the rows got reduced to only two, and the two fields showing aren't even next to each other in the data source.  Nothing I've been able to do shows all the rows.  The shapesheets for the two shapes are identical.  Appreciate any help!!
    Freitag, 27. April 2018 14:57

Alle Antworten

• Hi,

In Visio, go to Data tab, in the Show/Hide group, select the checkbox for "External Data Window" and "Data Graphic Fields".

Then check if all Excel columns are listed in External Data Window. If you want to display all column fields in Data Graphic, check the box next to the related column to add it in Visio shape.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Montag, 30. April 2018 06:58
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?
    Please feel free to post back if you need further help.

If the issue has been resolved, would you mind to share the solution here and mark it as answer to close the thread? It would help others who read this thread.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Freitag, 4. Mai 2018 09:24