How to convert olm to to a pst?

• Hi there,

How do I convert Olm file to pst in order to migrate files from mac outlook 2011 to windows outlook 2010.

I have years of mail files in several folders that I need to move to windows system as I find it much simpler and cheaper to work with.

So any idea how can this migration be done?

Samstag, 14. September 2013 01:29

Alle Antworten

• Rather than buying commercial program, I recommend moving the mail into an imap account- if your own account doesn't support imap, you can use gmail or - add the account to outlook for windows and the mail will download.

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
    Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center
    Outlook Tips
    Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook weekly newsletter

Samstag, 14. September 2013 19:30
  • Here is one program.
    OLM to PST - Outlook 2011 (Mac) to Windows PST
    More at:
    olm files to windows format

This tool really helped and worked like a charm to transfer all my mails successfully.

Thanks for your support.

Montag, 28. Oktober 2013 18:16
  • Create a IMAP account  (GMAIL icloud etc.)

add account to 2011 outlook for mac and office for windows

Drag emails into a folder on the imap server and then go back to windows and drag the emails from the imap into your email. and your done all your old emails are there.

• Als Antwort vorgeschlagen Travis Burte Freitag, 17. Januar 2014 04:05
    Mittwoch, 27. November 2013 09:47
  • there are lots of way to convert olm to pst try this one
    Dienstag, 27. Mai 2014 10:54
  • Hi,

Currently, we don’t have an official solution to convert OLM files to PST files.

As a workaround, rather than buying commercial program, you can do this with an IMAP account:

1. Create a IMAP account, and then add it into Outlook 2011 for MAC and Outlook for Windows.
    2. Moving the mail messages into the IMAP account on Outlook 2011 for Mac first. (Simply drag emails into a IMAP folder)
    3. The mail will download into Outlook on Windows.

Hope it helps.

Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2014 09:30
  •  If you want to use the manual method for OLM to PST conversion- First, create an account for your mail client then find IMAP setting and fill all necessary details now through IMAP account move your data to icloud then login to your account through windows machine after login Drag emails one by one from icloud to windows outlook.

Learn more :

• Bearbeitet S.Wright Montag, 12. Oktober 2015 10:33
    Montag, 5. Oktober 2015 11:56
  • Hi Richard Duarte,

Now you can easily Convert Mac OLM to PST File format with the help of third party utility. There are lots of software available on the Web. Last time I used OLM to PST Converter Software for the migration of Mac OLM to PST, this software is very easy to handle and operate. The Demo version of the software is also available on the web.

To Know More:

Freitag, 27. November 2015 07:34