none
PAE Patch for Microsoft Windows 10 32 bit Build 14393.82 RRS feed

Antworten

• Sorry for late reply, Viktor.

Yes, your suggestion is reasonable, the simplest method for current situation is a PAE patch from Microsoft, but please understand that what i can do is feedback your condition but i can't give a exact time of this patch.

Please wait patiently

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Als Antwort markiert Viktor kalmar Sonntag, 4. September 2016 12:53
    Freitag, 2. September 2016 08:29

Alle Antworten

• Hi Viktor,

Windows automatically enables PAE if DEP is enabled on a computer that supports hardware-enabled DEP, or if the computer is configured for hot-add memory devices in memory ranges beyond 4 GB. If the computer does not support hardware-enabled DEP or is not configured for hot-add memory devices in memory ranges beyond 4 GB, PAE must be explicitly enabled.

To explicitly enable PAE, use the following BCDEdit /set command to set the pae boot entry option:

bcdedit /set [{ID}] pae ForceEnable

IF DEP is enabled, PAE cannot be disabled. Use the following BCDEdit /set commands to disable both DEP and PAE:

bcdedit /set [{ID}] nx AlwaysOff

bcdedit /set [{ID}] pae ForceDisable

For more information please refer to this link below

Physical Address Extension

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa366796(v=vs.85).aspx

But one thing we need to know, since 14393.82 release recently, previous path may not work, check this link below.

https://wj32.org/wp/2016/02/01/pae-patch-updated-for-windows-10/

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Freitag, 26. August 2016 02:39
  • Hi thanks for your reply but the wj32 unofficial patch not work on my build version. Early Windows 10 version i tested and supported. the PatchPae2.exe

in this case to enable 8GB of ram what is the best solution , method  for my build number ?

Freitag, 26. August 2016 03:40
  • My suggestion is about this question the following: Microsoft should make and publish a new command set for PAE
    Freitag, 26. August 2016 04:22
  • Sorry for late reply, Viktor.

Yes, your suggestion is reasonable, the simplest method for current situation is a PAE patch from Microsoft, but please understand that what i can do is feedback your condition but i can't give a exact time of this patch.

Please wait patiently

• Als Antwort markiert Viktor kalmar Sonntag, 4. September 2016 12:53
    Freitag, 2. September 2016 08:29
  • Hello, and if i want enable PAE in the current build number (Version 1607) there is a patch available yet or not?

I've been reading some articles and documentation that explains that PAE currently is not working with Windows 8.1 and later editions. it is real? and if that is not real, after enable PAE with BCDEDIT command how can i test it?

Thanks in advance.

Jason Corchuelo.

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2016 22:32