none
Get number of connections through Remotedesktopgatewayserver via powershell RRS feed

• Frage

• Hello,

thanks to Covid, my Terminalgatewayservers are heavily used and i would like to get number of connections into my Zabbix system.

Therefore if first need to get those number.

In the Terminalgatewayserver-Manager the connections are listed. But can i get that information via Powershell also?

I did not found a solution till now. Seems like powershell does support Terminalserver and Remote Desktop Session Host, but not the Gatwqay-Server allone?

We doo not have a Remote Desktop Session Host or anything related, we just use a Gateway to access our local Windows PCs.

How to get the number of the RDP-Gateway connections?

Thank you

To get it clear:

Installed Windows Feature

[X] Remotedesktopdienste                                Remote-Desktop-Services        Installed
        [X] Remotedesktopgateway                            RDS-Gateway                    Installed
        [ ] Remotedesktoplizenzierung                       RDS-Licensing                  Available
        [ ] Remotedesktop-Sitzungshost                      RDS-RD-Server                  Available
        [ ] Remotedesktop-Verbindungsbroker                 RDS-Connection-Broker          Available
        [ ] Remotedesktop-Virtualisierungshost              RDS-Virtualization             Available

PS U:\> Get-Service TSGateway

Status   Name               DisplayName
    ------   ----               -----------
    Running  TSGateway          Remotedesktopgateway

• Bearbeitet MaFrei Donnerstag, 19. März 2020 08:23
    Donnerstag, 19. März 2020 07:52

Antworten

Alle Antworten