none
Outbound server is labelling me as a spammer. Need urgent help to connect to my clients.

Frage

• My email service suddenly disappeared on Tuesday (legal problems between domain owner and email administrator, not relevant).  I created a new set of emails through office 365, set up by comcast, my internet provider.  They gave me a tutorial on utilizing the admin functions.

I have been trying to send a "new email" message to everybody in my address book (~2000 addresses). When setting up the accounts I was told spam limits were 500 addresses per message, 10,000 per day.  My tutor also told me 900 per hour.

I may have exceeded those limits once when starting.  Since then, I have been going through the alphabet letter by letter having from 50 - 150 addresses per messages. I'm watching the clock, I have been at this for two days and am through letter "p". 

I have been blocked repeatedly even though I'm nowhere near the limits. Why?  I unblock and wait a while, then continue.

I'm a small business owner, a chemist, without an IT department.

Freitag, 15. Juni 2018 14:30

Alle Antworten

• Hi.

You can use alternative email services for send Email Marketing Newsletters, Bulk Emails and Promote your Products.

When you signing contract with provider, I you are confirm rule for services. If services detect bulk send messages, service block your account. Services thinking about viruse and stop sending spam from provider services.

PS.  You can use alternative email services for send Email Marketing Newsletters, Bulk Emails and Promote your Products.

MCITP, MCSE. Regards, Oleg

Freitag, 15. Juni 2018 15:52
  • Thank you for your response, but it doesn't answer the question of why I'm treated as spam when I'm well under their stated limits.  I know that content is also analyzed.  I'm sending new email addresses to my address book.  That should be common enough and reasonable enough that it is not seen as suspicious.
    Freitag, 15. Juni 2018 19:29
  • It's question to your provider. It's policy your provider, please forward question to your ISP provider.   

MCITP, MCSE. Regards, Oleg

Freitag, 15. Juni 2018 20:00
  • Hi Dave,

Thanks for contact us.

It's a technical forum for Exchange server, so before we begin, I want to confirm which mailbox are you used.
    From your description, I agree with Oleg, you need to contact email provider to analyze and custom the recipient limitation. 

In Exchange side, we can do it on mailbox level, connector level, database level and organization level.
    More information about it, for your reference: Restrict the Number of Recipients per Message

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Montag, 18. Juni 2018 07:42
  • Hi,

Any further help we can do for you?
    If it's solved, would you please post the solution here to share it with us?

Also, please free to mark the useful reply as answer. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Montag, 25. Juni 2018 02:05
  • Hi,

Sorry to interrupt your again.
    I just want to check the current status of your question.
    Is there any update or any other assistance I could provide on this issue? 

Please feel free to mark responses as the answer and/or vote them helpful as appropriate.
    Thank you for your understanding and patience! 

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Montag, 2. Juli 2018 02:12