none
SCEP 2012 Scan Behaviour RRS feed

• Allgemeine Diskussion

• Hallo Everyone,

I'm curious to find out how SCEP works and I'm currently not finding any good sources for what I'd like to know.

I've setup a Primary Site (SCCM 2012 CU2, no SP1!) with SCEP enabled. I have a Default Policy which states that a full scan should run every thursday at 7PM and quick scans have been disabled. I've enable the randomization of 30 Minutes and I'm forcing a scan if a client is offline during two or more scheduled scans.

What I'm currently seeing, is that a client will randomly perform a full scan at any given day, at any given time. For example a client just performed a full scan at 13:00 on a Monday... not even close to Thursday! The interesting thing is that I can see in the ScanAgent.log that SCEP just received a fresh batch of definition updates via Automated Deployment Rules.

So does SCEP automatically perform a scan as soon as it recieves new definition updates? Or have I forgotten to configure something somewhere that can prohibit this phenomena and keep SCEP 2012 to its scheduled scan times?

Cheers,

Fred 

Montag, 4. März 2013 13:23

Alle Antworten