none
Submitting data to CRM 4.0 from an InfoPath 2007 form RRS feed

• Frage

• Hi,
    I`ve bumped into a problem when i tried to create an InfoPath Form and submit the data in Dynamics CRM 4.0
    I`ve tried to use the Web Services, but invain. How can I integrate the InfoPath Form and CRM?
    Any help, please?

Thanks,
    Maria
    Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2009 15:12

Antworten

• It will not be as easy as it seems to be. To integrate InfoPath with CRM, you have couple of choices:

1. Develop your own webservices that will be submitting the data to CRM and then consume these web services with InfoPath.
    2. Add reference to CRM web services. Then select appropriate object that you will be submitting to CRM web service. Populate that object and submit it to InfoPath. I am afraid, you may need to define structure of that object manually within an XML file and then use that file as your datasource. 
    Akif
    • Als Antwort vorgeschlagen Akif Freitag, 9. Oktober 2009 21:59
    • Als Antwort markiert JuergenBeckModerator Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2010 10:42
    Freitag, 9. Oktober 2009 21:59

Alle Antworten

• It will not be as easy as it seems to be. To integrate InfoPath with CRM, you have couple of choices:

1. Develop your own webservices that will be submitting the data to CRM and then consume these web services with InfoPath.
    2. Add reference to CRM web services. Then select appropriate object that you will be submitting to CRM web service. Populate that object and submit it to InfoPath. I am afraid, you may need to define structure of that object manually within an XML file and then use that file as your datasource. 
    Akif
    • Als Antwort vorgeschlagen Akif Freitag, 9. Oktober 2009 21:59
    • Als Antwort markiert JuergenBeckModerator Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2010 10:42
    Freitag, 9. Oktober 2009 21:59
  • Hi,

see this great article about InfoPath and crm:

http://blogs.technet.com/ptsaustria/archive/2008/10/21/integration-von-dynamics-crm-4-0-in-ms-office-infopath-2007-teil-1-allgemein.aspx

Sorry, it's in german and i don't have any other link for you. But this is a german forum and maybe it will help you.
    Viele Grüße

Michael Sulz
    axcentro GmbH
    MVP für Microsoft Dynamics CRM
    Montag, 12. Oktober 2009 07:51