none
how to update my computer windows 7 ultimate

Alle Antworten

• Method 1: Disconnect all external hardware devices except mouse and keyboard.

Method 2: Disable third party antivirus and firewall on your computer.

Important: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Method 3: If the above steps does not work follow the steps given below.

You will need to re-register files that you related with Background Intelligent Transfer Service and later check if it works.

a. Click Start, click Run, type regsvr32 qmgr.dll in the Open box, and then click OK.

b. Click OK.

c. Click Start, click Run, type regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll in the Open box, and then click OK.

d. Click OK.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2018 08:03
  • Would you mind letting me know the update of the problem? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Freitag, 15. Juni 2018 09:02