none
How much time requird AADConnect sync

Frage

• Hi ,

Do any one know how much time AADConnect takes to sync arounf 1 Lac user objects from onprem to Azure AD?

Is there any calculator to find this ?

Also how do we configure AADConnect Saging Server when we are using dedicated Full SQL Database in AADConnect Server.

Any reference wil bereally helpful..

Regards:Mahesh

Montag, 16. April 2018 06:45

Alle Antworten

• Hi Mahesh,

Per my knowledge, there is no such a calculator to find the time AADConnect spend when syncing, the time spent is affected by many factors, such as the network bandwidth size, the data size to be synced etc..

For you 2nd question, as this forum only focuses on general discussion for Exchange online, for the question related to AADConnect & SQL server, I recommend you post in Microsoft Azure forum.

Thanks for your understanding,

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Dienstag, 17. April 2018 09:29
  • Hi Mahesh,

As Niko said there isnt really a calculator for this as there are multiple factors involved. There are also several tasks that combine to perform the sync.

For staging, this is configured using the setup wizard, you will be prompted with an option.

If you find that my post has answered your question, please mark it as the answer. If you find my post to be helpful in anyway, please click vote as helpful.

Dienstag, 17. April 2018 11:14
  • Hi Mahesh,

I'm just writing to check how's everything going? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Donnerstag, 26. April 2018 09:45
  • Hi Niko,

I haven't got the answer what i am looking for however understand that there is no such calculator and its difficult to estimate.

This thread can be closed and happy to hear if any reference point which can take me to required answer.

Regards:Mahesh

Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2018 18:10