none
Problem with image viewing

Frage

• Hi,

I have tried many forums and no-one can help me, so I am hoping you can.

Using Visio 2013 and we have a file which is shared and I am the only one with this issue, I also do not have the issue with other Visio files.

I open the file and can see the drawing and then after a few seconds an image appears over the top of it and I cannot get rid of it. Please see image.

I really need to be able to use this drawing, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Caz

Freitag, 11. Mai 2018 09:38

Alle Antworten

• Hi Caz,

Checking the screenshot, it seems that the appeared image is a "map". Can you remove it on the drawing? Please save as this file to local desktop and remove the "Map" to have a try.

On your computer, open Visio 2013, go to File > Options > Add-ins, select Manage COM Add-ins, make sure there is no add-ins listed and enabled. If there is, disable it and restart Visio 2013, open this file and confirm if the issue persists. 

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Montag, 14. Mai 2018 07:18
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it? Please feel free to post back if you need further help.

If my reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Freitag, 25. Mai 2018 09:20