none
issue with themes

Frage

• there are 16 images in a theme and i dont have the access to choose between them.. i can only be able to slide show then however i cant pick one.. tell me how to choose a single image from the themes backgrounds like in windows 7
    Montag, 2. Juli 2018 22:49

Alle Antworten

• Hello,

Thanks for your post.

According to your description, I learned that you want to choose a single image from the themes backgrounds. Please feel free to correct me if I have any misunderstanding.

Before we move on, would you like to tell me whether the machine is under a domain? And are there any error messages or phenomenon when you change the background?

If possible, could you please provide some screenshots .

Note: Please remember to hide the sensitive information as our forum is an opened platform.

If the machine is a local machine, we could set the backgrounds under the control panel – personalization.

Hope above information can help you. If you have anything unclear, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Kallen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2018 09:51
  • Hi,

Was your issue resolved?

If you resolved it using our solution, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best Regards,

Kallen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2018 08:23