none
Windows 10 Pro hangs up if computer is a domain member RRS feed

• Frage

• We've set up a DC (default setup except user accounts) based on Windows Server 2016 Datacenter x64. We tried to add 3 different Windows 10 Pro x64 computers with different hardware to the domain and all of them hang up after doing a login with any domain user account (even Administrator).

The explorer keeps hanging up directly after doing the login. It's sporadically possible to open the start menu and i can open the Windows Explorer via Taskmanager.

We've reinstalled the DC and 2 of the 3 mentioned computers multiple times already and tried entering the domain with default setup. 

I will provide any needed information asap.

I'm grateful for any idea.

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018 10:03

Alle Antworten

• Hello Sendeffect,

You've posted in the German forum, you may want to re-post your question in the English forum page.

Regards,

Yavor

Donnerstag, 8. Februar 2018 09:53
  • Thank you for the advice. I've selected "English" at the screen to create a new question.

Maybe the german forum is the default section because of my browser language?

Here is the new question:
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ce61f724-19eb-489a-bca8-5688279ae008/windows-10-pro-hangs-up-if-computer-is-a-domain-member?forum=ADFS

• Bearbeitet Sendeffect Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018 11:32
    Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018 10:10