none
Remove Message Header

Frage

• Hello All,

I need to remove (server name + IP ) from message header. I tried using the below command

Get-SendConnector “Connector Name” | Remove-ADPermission -User “NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON” -ExtendedRights ms-Exch-Send-Headers-Routing

and verified the permission using below
    Get-SendConnector “Connector Name” | Get-ADPermission | where {$_.ExtendedRights –like “*routing*”} | fl user, extendedrights

The specified permissions was removed for ANONYMOUS LOGON but still header information is available in outgoing email.
    I restart transport services. I applied this step on a test lap and i sent internal messages "internal connector" but the massage ID still remain the same.

Environment: Exchange 2013 Server + CU7

am i missing something?

Freitag, 4. Mai 2018 05:44

Alle Antworten

• Hi,

How many send connector do you have? If not only one, try to remove the permission on all send connectors and check again.

I also recommend you refer to the following articles to configure again:

Header firewall

Remove Internal Exchange Server Names and IP Addresses from Message Headers

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Montag, 7. Mai 2018 02:35
  • Hi Dns Resolvation,

you can use header firewall to remove those information (Remove Message Header)

Follow the below link :
    Header firewall
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb232136.aspx

It will help to fix the issue.

Thanks

EXCHANGE2010, MCSE, MCTS, MCSA MESSAGING, CCNA & GNIIT

Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2018 02:11
  • Hi,

Is there any update on this thread? If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Montag, 14. Mai 2018 10:11