none
Visio Diagram not printing correctly

Frage

• Hi,

I created a Visio diagram that was originally a processmap table exported from Excel. I am using the Visio 2016 Trial that contains the Online Plan 2 feature that you have to pay for except I have the trial. Anyway, the program feature relies on building the diagram for you with the help of the excel table. Which, it did, except I had to modify it because it didn't work as it should have. Anyway, I'm done with it now and I would like to print but it will not fit to print on a 8x11 paper. It either only shows a portion of the diagram or it prints it too small like a picture rather than the diagram itself. FOr some odd reason behind my diagram is like a blank white sheet of paper that just sits there. I don't know why it does this or if this is impacting my printing. I've read the message boards. I've tried modifying the size and nothing is working. Can someone please help! I hate to think that I built it for nothing.

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018 19:53

Alle Antworten

• Hi Samy,

What's your print paper size and Visio drawing page? Please do the following settings:

1. Go to Design tab, open Page Setup dialog, under Print Setup, set your wanted Printer paper size.
    2. Then go to Page Size tab, set the page size to Pre-defined size, select the proper paper to let the Drawing Page fit the Printer Paper. You can view the preview in right side to check it. For example:
    3. Click OK and check if you can print it correctly. 

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Donnerstag, 19. April 2018 09:32
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

If my reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Montag, 30. April 2018 09:29
  • Hello Winnie,

I am not the person who originally posted the question, however I'm running into the same exact issue.  I tried everything you suggested step by step and unfortunately it ends up only wanting to print a portion of my diagram.  Or it spreads it out over several pages.  I have literally tried everything and unfortunately it still does not work.  What I ultimately have to do to print my diagram is snip it and paste it into a word or project document and then PDF that document.  It's frustrating especially when there are edits.  

If there are any updated fixes, or ideas, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

Mittwoch, 8. August 2018 14:00