none
library view vs webpart view

Frage

• We have SP2013 on prem. (designed and heavily customised by someone else so I am not able to dig deeper than just basic settings)  I need to edit how a library app webpart looks on the page.  The library itself has been sorted by 'name' of document so it shows them in a certain order. However, the webpart on the page shows another order. It seems the filter I applied to the view of the library did not get inherited to the web part (on the page).  I have the chrome stat as normal, and chrome type with title only. My selected view is 'current view' and I have the full toolbar.  I can't see anywhere in the 'edit webpart' that I can set that view on the page to display in the same order as it does when in the library.

Freitag, 18. Mai 2018 03:03

Antworten

• Hi,

Edit the web part > "edit the current view" and select required view columns

Best Regards, A-Yadala Please remember to click "Mark As Answer" if a post solves your problem or "Vote As Helpful" if it was useful.

Freitag, 18. Mai 2018 04:11
  • Hi,

If you think the suggestion provided by Ashok Yadala is helpful, you could mark it as an answer.

Best regards,

Allen Bai

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Als Antwort markiert hlaughlin Montag, 21. Mai 2018 02:26
    Montag, 21. Mai 2018 02:18

Alle Antworten

• Hi,

Edit the web part > "edit the current view" and select required view columns

Best Regards, A-Yadala Please remember to click "Mark As Answer" if a post solves your problem or "Vote As Helpful" if it was useful.

Freitag, 18. Mai 2018 04:11
  • Hi,

If you think the suggestion provided by Ashok Yadala is helpful, you could mark it as an answer.

Best regards,

Allen Bai

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Als Antwort markiert hlaughlin Montag, 21. Mai 2018 02:26
    Montag, 21. Mai 2018 02:18
  • Thank you.  I feel very silly that I did not actually click on that 'edit current view' link.  I thought it was just an instruction to prompt the user to edit the view with the options above: picking current or other.

learning , learning , learning.

regards

H

Montag, 21. Mai 2018 02:30