none
Resource sheet indicators incorrect

Frage

• Hello, i'm trying to out some indicators on Resource sheet in Project Desktop Client 2016 v1801

I have created a calculated column and it does correct calculations

However when I want use indicators is seems it goes through conditions for image and does not stop when condition is true. SO i see lowest indicator in all rows in Resource sheet view.

If I copy that column to a task view (Gant chart) and slightly updated it to use task based fields the same rules for indicators works well.

Does anybody has successful view of graphic indicators on Resource sheet? Is it a bug in MS project or i missed something?

Freitag, 4. Mai 2018 08:34

Alle Antworten

• TVK65 --

Would you please share the formula you are using in the custom field, along with the graphical indicator criteria you are using?  Without knowing these two items of information, it will be practically impossible to help you.  Let us know.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Freitag, 4. Mai 2018 13:24
  • Hi Dale, thank you for a response

Here is a situation

I have this Resource Sheet view

As you see i used two types of fields for resources - text and Number

Formulas for Text and Number are as follows

text - IIf([Remaining Work]=0;"No";IIf(([Committed Finish]<[Finish]);"Yes";"No"))

Number - IIf([Remaining Work]=0;0;IIf(([Committed Finish]<[Finish]);1;0))

As you see both formulas are working well which is shown on Text2 and Number 2 fields - first line is a resource which is used beyond committed finish date. It show Yes for text and 1 for number. These fields are without indicators assigned.

Field OverCommited- Text 9Text1) and OverCommitted - Number (Number 1)   have exactly the same formulas and have indicators assigned as follows

Expectation is that for both fields only first line has RED indicator and rest will be Green

As we see for both types of fields we see REDs where should be GREENs. And first line for OeverCommittment - Text (Text1) field is blank as well as others below

When I do the same math and indicators on a tasks (not resource sheet) view  of course using other valid fields in the formulas everything is working as expected

My version of Project Pro 2016  CTR is 1805 build 9330.2124 Click To run Monthly channel. Installed by using office deployment tool

Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2018 14:51