none
Folder Redirection - Home Folder files not visable

Frage

• Hi,

I have encountered a strange issue with folder redirection. I have folder redirection enabled to redirect to the users Home Folder.  The home folder is then mapped to drive letter H:\ using a logon script (specified in the ADUC User Profile tab)

A small number of users have reported that when then login to their machines and open their Home Folder (H:\) the only thing they can see is their Redirected Folders.  All other files and folders have disappeared.  I checked on the file server and their files are still present (not deleted).  If the users navigate to the Full UNC path of their Home Folder they can see all the files again.  This issue is intermitting, some days worse than others.

Any insight would be appreciated.

thanks

Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2018 11:14

Alle Antworten

• Hi,

Could you please check Event viewer on both client and file server to see if there has some related event logged?

Best Regards,

William

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Freitag, 15. Juni 2018 12:59
  • Are thoes users working in "Offline" mode.... Could be they only see the files and folder that are enabled to be visibile "Offline" just a thought... 

Alan Burchill (MVP)
    http://www.grouppolicy.biz

@alanburchill

Montag, 18. Juni 2018 04:07