none
SharePoint Navigation Bar look like Buttons

Frage

• Hi all,

Jowell here. 

I've recently attempted with a SharePoint structural navigation with Publishing features enabled to have drop down options for my navigation panel.

It turned out alright for Wiki-type pages, but when it comes to Publishing-type pages, the options in the navigation pane were displayed as 'buttons' instead of a clean look.

Can't post a picture yet, but will do so soonest. 

Can anyone advise me on this? Or has anyone encountered this before?

Thanks! 

SharePoint Newb Jowell

Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2018 06:38

Alle Antworten

• did you activate Publishing infrastructure feature on existing non-publishing site or created publishing site from beginning? Compare styles applied for navigation items on problematic site and on OTB publishing site where navigation works properly (e.g. using browser's F12 developer tools). May be some features are still missing on problematic site.

Also it is possible that master page was customized and necessary OTB styles were not loaded on the site.

Blog - http://sadomovalex.blogspot.com
    Dynamic CAML queries via C# - https://github.com/sadomovalex/camlex

Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2018 15:44
  • Hi,

Please check as sadomovalex's suggestions. In addition, as you are unable to upload images, you can upload your screenshots into OneDrive then copy and paste the URLs of these screenshots here.

Thanks,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Freitag, 18. Mai 2018 06:13
  • Hi,

Would you please provide us with an update on the status of your issue?

Thanks,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2018 05:52