none
Office 365: Unable to change location in Calendar

Frage

• We have users with the following issue:

After they migrated from On-premise to Office 365 they are unable to change the location of "pre-migration/old" Calendar Meetings. New Calendar meetings are working fine.

When someone wants to change the location in an "old" meeting they are prompted with the question: "Do you want to change the room to ....". When they click on yes the address of the roommailbox is added to the To-Field of the Calendar meeting. The location field remains the same.

Does anyone know what could be the cause of this issue ?

Donnerstag, 12. April 2018 07:31

Alle Antworten

• Hi SietseB,

Thanks for visiting our forum. Then here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook client. Since your query is related to migrating from On-premise to Office 365, I'll move your thread to the following dedicated forum for Migration and Coexistence for better response. 

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home?forum=onlineservicesmigrationandcoexistence

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Freitag, 13. April 2018 02:24
  • Hi,

I reproduce this behavior in my test lab:
    Change a meeting location to new room mailbox, and click "Do you want to change the location to xxx", add new room mailbox into To field, but the location is not changed.

However, I send out this meeting request, then double check this meeting and find the location is updated to new room mailbox.

I suppose that it's an expected behavior if those meeting request exists before migration to Exchange Online.

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Montag, 16. April 2018 09:35
  • Any further concern about your question?
    If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as answer. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Montag, 23. April 2018 14:33
  • Hi,

Sorry to interrupt your again.
    I just want to check the current status of your question.
    Is there any update or any other assistance I could provide on this issue? 

Please feel free to mark responses as the answer and/or vote them helpful as appropriate.
    Thank you for your understanding and patience! 

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2018 15:14