none
Windows Hello

Frage

• Hi experts

I am using windows server 2012R2.

please help me enable Windows Hello , i have tried below group policy settings but nothing seems to be working.

Computer Configuration/Policies/Administrative Templates/Windows Components/Windows Hello For Business/ Use biometrics -Enabled

Computer Configuration/Policies/Administrative Templates/Windows Components/Windows Hello for Business/ Use a hardware security device-Enabled

Computer Configuration/Policies/Administrative Templates/System/Logon/ Turn on convenience PIN sign-in - Enabled 

Computer Configuration/Policies/Administrative Templates/Windows Components/Biometrics/ Allow domain users to log on using biometrics - Enabled

Computer Configuration/Policies/Administrative Templates/Windows Components /Windows Hello for Business/Use Windows Hello for Business" is set to enabled 

Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2018 17:52

Antworten

Alle Antworten

• Hello,

Thanks for your post.

According to your description, I suggest you to download the 1803 Administrative Templates policies to the central store.

Here is a link about creating and managing the Central Store for Group Policy Administrative Templates in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/3087759/how-to-create-and-manage-the-central-store-for-group-policy-administra

After managing the Central Store, we could set the Windows Hello policies as we need.

Hope above information could help you. If you have anything unclear, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Kallen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Als Antwort markiert Risingflight Dienstag, 17. Juli 2018 16:51
    Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2018 05:58
  • Appreciate your support and patience.

Best Regards,

Kallen 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018 01:29