none
Workflow Email sending issue RRS feed

• Frage

• Dear all

i am working in ms crm 4.0..I have created a workflow for sending the email to the users..When my condition was satisfied, and i got the status as succeed, the Email is not receiving in the user side.Is the problem with CRM Workflow or the email router issue..Can anyone help me out..

its very urgent..

Regards

Arun
    Freitag, 28. August 2009 11:42

Antworten

• Thank for your reply..i got the solution..

i have changed the Outlook to Email router for every user, now its working fine..Thanks a lot for all..

Regards

Arun
    • Als Antwort vorgeschlagen ckeller Mittwoch, 2. September 2009 11:59
    • Als Antwort markiert JuergenBeckModerator Dienstag, 5. Januar 2010 19:25
    Mittwoch, 2. September 2009 11:48

Alle Antworten

• Hi Arun,

are the emails createt in CRM?

Is there anything in the eventlog?

Who is the sender of the email?

Enable the email router trace with this tool and look in the trace, are there any errors?

http://blogs.msdn.com/benlec/archive/2008/03/04/crmdiagtool4-for-microsoft-crm-4-0-has-been-released.aspx

Viele Grüße

Michael Sulz
    axcentro GmbH
    MVP für Microsoft Dynamics CRM
    Freitag, 28. August 2009 11:57
  • Dear Michael

Thank for your reply..The Email is created in CRM via Workflow.I have created a template for the email and the condition is, if the lead is still there more than 21 days then the email will directly go to the higher officials.I checked, the status is coming succeed but the email sent to higer officials are not yet received.The sender of the email is the user who is creating the lead.
    i will try the above mentioned link..where i have to look the trace.
    please help me out..

Very urgent.

Regards

Arun
    Dienstag, 1. September 2009 07:34
  • Dear Michael

i have installed the tool u have mentioned and i got "ReportingServerReportInformation","CrmRouterReportInformation" and "CrmServerReportInformation".Where i ahve to find the error message.
          i have checked in "CrmRouterReportInformation" folder, inside this there is a log file, i cant able to find out any error.Please tell me where to find the error in that log file.please help me out..

Regards

Arun
    Mittwoch, 2. September 2009 07:09
  • Hi Arun,

- is the status of the email 'pending'
    - is the email router installed
    - is there a valid outgoing profile configured for your organisation
    - is this profile configured at the profile of the systemuser as outgoing email type. Per default there is configured the crm outlook client as outgoing email option. If you send a mail for yourself, you have to run the outlook client for sending an email via the web client. If a workflow sends emails on behalf of someone other, you have to explicitly allow this.
    - if email router and systemuser are already configured, does your smtp server allow relaying for the email router?
    Mittwoch, 2. September 2009 07:41
  • Thank for your reply..i got the solution..

i have changed the Outlook to Email router for every user, now its working fine..Thanks a lot for all..

Regards

Arun
    • Als Antwort markiert JuergenBeckModerator Dienstag, 5. Januar 2010 19:25
    Mittwoch, 2. September 2009 11:48