none
All Custom Filters Changed to [No Filter]

Frage

• Ms project has changed all my custom filters to [No Filter] and does not recognize them. I have also lost some built-in filters. However when i go into organizer and try to bring in the same filter it errors with that filter already exists.  Is there a way to use my filters again or clear my filters and re-import them?
    Freitag, 11. Mai 2018 17:25

Alle Antworten

• C. Garrett,

Apparently something got corrupted either in your file or in the Project Global.

What version of Project are you using? Is it fully updated?

You mention there is also an issue with built-in filters. If you create a new Project file, do you have access to the built-in filters? If you do then I suspect your file is corrupt. You could try clearing corruption by saving to XML and then re-open the XML file in Project. You might get lucky and your custom filters will be restored.

If the built-in filters do not work with a new file, then it's likely your Global is corrupt. Find and move the working Global to the trash and re-start Project. Project will automatically generate a new default Global which will have the built-in filters but of course not any custom views, tables, filters, etc.

One other possibility. If you have a saved copy of your file that worked okay before this issue occurred, you should be able to open that and add your custom filters to the new default Global. If not, I'd just bite the bullet and re-create your custom filters.

Hope this helps.

John

Freitag, 11. Mai 2018 20:27