none
SharePoint 2013 Custom login page RRS feed

• Frage

• I am using claim based authentication and I want to use a custom login page rather than the_login/default.aspx page. I have created an application page using Visual Studio 2012 and have deployed a login page in _layouts folder.
    What I understand is that I can't give that page as the custom login page because when I try to do that It gives me access error. Please guide me.
    Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013 18:25

Antworten

• The user will need permission to the _layouts folder. By default users will have permissions to view application pages. In your case they will not because they are not authenticated yet.

In your IIS site there will be a login page that was created by SharePoint. The login page will be located in your _forms folder. I typically copy that page and give it a new name. Once I am finished with my changes, I log into Central Administration. You will need to click on Application Management and click Manage Web Applications. Highlight you web application. Click the Authentication Providers button. When the dialog comes up click the hyperlink for the zone. Scroll down to the signin page section and choose custom sign in page. Enter the url to your new page.

• Als Antwort markiert GuYuming Mittwoch, 6. März 2013 07:42
    • Tag als Antwort aufgehoben GuYuming Mittwoch, 6. März 2013 07:46
    • Als Antwort markiert GuYuming Mittwoch, 6. März 2013 07:52
    Dienstag, 5. März 2013 03:25

Alle Antworten

• The user will need permission to the _layouts folder. By default users will have permissions to view application pages. In your case they will not because they are not authenticated yet.

In your IIS site there will be a login page that was created by SharePoint. The login page will be located in your _forms folder. I typically copy that page and give it a new name. Once I am finished with my changes, I log into Central Administration. You will need to click on Application Management and click Manage Web Applications. Highlight you web application. Click the Authentication Providers button. When the dialog comes up click the hyperlink for the zone. Scroll down to the signin page section and choose custom sign in page. Enter the url to your new page.

• Als Antwort markiert GuYuming Mittwoch, 6. März 2013 07:42
    • Tag als Antwort aufgehoben GuYuming Mittwoch, 6. März 2013 07:46
    • Als Antwort markiert GuYuming Mittwoch, 6. März 2013 07:52
    Dienstag, 5. März 2013 03:25
  • the _login/default.aspx in sp2013 inherits Microsoft.SharePoint.IdentityModel.Pages.MultiLogonPage. Not the same as ordinary application page.

the default.aspx in forms folder inherits Microsoft.SharePoint.IdentityModel.Pages.FormSignInPage.

If you mean form based authentication, try what Ernie describe.

• Bearbeitet GuYuming Mittwoch, 6. März 2013 07:53
    Mittwoch, 6. März 2013 07:46