none
WSUS 6.3 Console Always Crashed with Error ID:7053

Frage

• Enviroment: Windows Server 2012 R2 + WSUS6.3 + Domain

I build the WSUS Roles on windows server 2012 r2 with WID database,If not client connected everything is ok,But if many clients connect this server,when i click the Computers Groups on the WSUS Console,the Console will crashed show  error:Unexpected Error and evnet log had error id :7053

,I had rebuild the windows and wsus roles for 3 times,the is the same error.

Now i have no idea,Is there anybody can help me to fix this issue ?

There is error log :

The WSUS administration console has encountered an unexpected error. This may be a transient error; try restarting the administration console. If this error persists, 

Try removing the persisted preferences for the console by deleting the wsus file under %appdata%\Microsoft\MMC\.

The WSUS administration console has encountered an unexpected error. This may be a transient error; try restarting the administration console. If this error persists, 

Try removing the persisted preferences for the console by deleting the wsus file under %appdata%\Microsoft\MMC\.

System.Xml.XmlException -- '', hexadecimal value 0x18, is an invalid character. Line 1, position 1159930.

Source
    System.Xml

Stack Trace:
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseNumericCharRefInline(Int32 startPos, Boolean expand, StringBuilder internalSubsetBuilder, Int32& charCount, EntityType& entityType)
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseCharRefInline(Int32 startPos, Int32& charCount, EntityType& entityType)
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText(Int32& startPos, Int32& endPos, Int32& outOrChars)
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText()
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
       at System.Xml.XmlReader.ReadStartElement()
       at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializationReader.ReadStringValue()
       at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializationReader.ReadTypedPrimitive(XmlQualifiedName type, Boolean elementCanBeType)
       at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderApiRemotingCompressionProxy.Read1_Object(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
       at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderApiRemotingCompressionProxy.Read2_GenericReadableRow(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
       at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderApiRemotingCompressionProxy.Read339_Item()
       at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
    ** this exception was nested inside of the following exception **

System.InvalidOperationException -- There is an error in XML document (1, 1159930).

Source
    System.Xml

Stack Trace:
       at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
       at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
       at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
       at Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.ApiRemoting.ExecuteSPSearchComputers(String computerTargetScopeXml)
       at Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.DatabaseAccess.AdminDataAccessProxy.ExecuteSPSearchComputers(String computerTargetScopeXml)
       at Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.BaseApi.ComputerTarget.SearchComputerTargets(ComputerTargetScope searchScope, UpdateServer updateServer)
       at Microsoft.UpdateServices.UI.AdminApiAccess.ComputerTargetManager.GetComputerTargets(ComputerTargetScope searchScope)
       at Microsoft.UpdateServices.UI.AdminApiAccess.BulkComputerPropertiesCache.GetAndCacheComputers(ExtendedUpdateScope updateScope, ComputerTargetScope computerTargetScope)
       at Microsoft.UpdateServices.UI.SnapIn.Pages.ComputersListPage.GetListRows()

Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2018 02:46

Alle Antworten

• Hi,

Thanks for your information.

As you have already rebuilt the computer, it seems that the root problem comes from the client. 

To solve the problem, please follow the directions by  SterlingT near the bottom of this thread: 
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/c923cfec-0b1c-44a3-b78f-b8f81b920388/wsus-constantly-chrashes-unexpected-error-7053?forum=winserverwsus

Hope it helps.

Best regards,
    Johnson

=====================
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Bearbeitet Johnson ZDH Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2018 07:16
    Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2018 07:15
  • Thanks for your suggestion,I will try all the way
    Samstag, 14. Juli 2018 00:40
  • Thanks for your repay, I try all the way,but it done't work still,I have no time to find out the root  cause. At last i rebuilt a new windows system without any patch for 4th times, then i install the wsus role ,unbelievable it work fine.
    • Als Antwort vorgeschlagen Johnson ZDH Montag, 23. Juli 2018 09:44
    Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2018 03:38
  • Hi,

There may be the problem in the OS. Anyway, congratulations for you.

I would appreciate it if you could mark the replies as answers.

Best regards,
    Johnson
    =====================
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2018 09:39