none
Unable to hit the URL in chrome browser using codedui test (VS 2013)

Frage

• I have a CodedUI test which works fine in IE browser but the same is not working in chrome browser

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018 08:52

Alle Antworten

• I have installed selenium component and chrome driver

Using : VS 2013 ultimate update 5, chrome version 66, chrome driver 2.38

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018 08:54
  • below is the code which I am using

[TestInitialize()]

public void my MyTestInitialize()

{

Browserwindow.CurrentWindow ="chrome";

BrowserWindow browser = new BrowserWindow();

browser = BrowserWindow.Launch(new System.Uri("google.com"));

}

}

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018 08:54
  • Following exception occurred:

An exception of type 'System.ArgumentNullException' occurred in Microsoft.VisualStudio.testTools.UiTesting.dll but was not handled in user code

Additional information : Value can not be null

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018 08:59
  • Hi Mahadev,

This forum focuses on general discussion for Visio 2010 which is a drawing app with different templates. 

Since your issue is related to Visual Studio, it is suggested to ask a question in Visual Studio forum for more suggestion:
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?category=visualstudio

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Freitag, 8. Juni 2018 08:09
  • Thanks Winnie Liang for the clarification
    Montag, 11. Juni 2018 08:53