none
Free Busy federation between two office365 domain

Frage

• Hi Team,

I cannot able to view the free/busy for the other domain, created a federation already.

Will shared you the federation information in private. Please send me an acknowledge email so that I can share details in private.

Thanks & best regards,

Ajay G 

AJ

Dienstag, 15. Mai 2018 08:03

Alle Antworten

• Hi AJ,

Please refer to the following article to share free/busy between two domains in Office 365, it provides a detailed steps and may give your some hints:

OFFICE 365 TENANTS FREE BUSY INFORMATION

Please note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. And the changes made in the above blog is not supported officially by Microsoft.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2018 06:26
  • Hello Ajay,

Please follow the below urls

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/ehlro/2015/03/26/enable-freebusy-information-between-the-office-365-users-from-two-different-tenants-when-the-autodiscover-of-one-of-them-is-pointing-on-premise/

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2667844/user-can-t-view-free-busy-information-for-a-remote-user-in-a-hybrid-de

Regards,

Praveen
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Remember to mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question.That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you Check out my latest blog posts on Exchange 2016 @ Techrid.com
    Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2018 07:30
  • Hi AJ,

I'm just writing to check how's everything going? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2018 09:22