none
how to create an association class in Visio 2016

Frage

• Hello!

In MS Visio 2010 I could find an association class shape, but I have not been able to find it in Visio 2016, does anybody knowhow to create it?

Thank you very much in advance.

Bea

Freitag, 22. Juni 2018 15:59

Alle Antworten

• Hi Bea,

You can use the UML templates in Visio 2016. To use it, please make sure you are using Visio Professional 2016 or Visoo Pro for Office 365.

Because the UML template is not available in Visio Standard 2016.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Montag, 25. Juni 2018 07:02
  • Hi Winnie!

Thank you very mucho for your answer but, although I can use the templates (in particular the UML class template), I am not able to find the "association class" shape. I find the "association" and the "class" shape but not the "association class" shape. Anybody knows where is it?

Thanks!

Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2018 14:38
  • Hi Winnie!

Thank you very mucho for your answer but, although I can use the templates (in particular the UML class template), I am not able to find the "association class" shape. I find the "association" and the "class" shape but not the "association class" shape. Anybody knows where is it?

Thanks!

Hi Bea,

In Visio 2013 and Visio 2016, there is no shape "association class", please use the Class shape and Association shape for your UML diagram. There are some changes between Visio 20017 and Visio 2016.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2018 08:22