none
hyperlinking specific visio tabs

Allgemeine Diskussion

• I currently have a visio workbook with multiple tabs and i am trying to make hyperlinks that go to specific tabs in the workbook instead of just generically pulling up the first tab in the workbook. is there a way to do this? 

The only option i can see is having to make each tab its own document but i dont want 9 different documents that all need to be pulled up and updated every day when i can have them in one workbook 

Montag, 21. Mai 2018 18:56

Alle Antworten

• Hyperlinks can go to pages. Use the Insert -> Link menu and set the sub-address to the page you wish to navigate to.

Paul Herber, Engineering and software shapes for Visio
    Paul Herber

Dienstag, 22. Mai 2018 07:43
  • so, i am trying to go from one visio workbook to another, and the tabs on the other workbook do not have specific URLs. putting the shape name in the sub-address also does not work. 
    Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018 17:16
  • You said you want to keep everything in one workbook (to use the Excel terminology), so just select the page using the Sub-address browse button.

Paul Herber, Engineering and software shapes for Visio
    Paul Herber

Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018 19:43
  • I combined the workbooks into one and was able to link the page by using local files. However, the documents live on a sharepoint site and need to be usable for multiple people. The problem here is that the links only work for me because they are local to my computer but not for everyone else. is there a solution to this one? seems like it may be a lost cause at this point 
    Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2018 17:18