none
Exchange 2013 - E-Mail Policy - small letter for smtp address RRS feed

• Frage

• Hi folks

We are using an Exchange Server 2013, where we have an email address policy implemented.

"https://%fqdn-exchangeserver%/ecp - Nachrichtenfluss - E-Mail-Adressrichtlinie"

Unfortunately, the implemented E-Mail Address Policy creates always smtp-addresses with capital letters; for example Firtname.Lastname@$domain.ch. We wonna have all e-mail addresses is small letters, for example firstname.lastname@$domain.ch.

As i wrote in one of my other treads, in Exchange Server 2010 there was a possibility to modify the policy using the parameter

"%rAa%rBb%rCc%rDd%rEe%rFf%rGg%rHh%rIi%rJj%rKk%rLl%rMm%rNn%rOo%rPp%rQq%rRr%rSs%rTt%rUu%rVv%rWw%rXx%rYy%rZz%g.%rAa%rBb%rCc%rDd%rEe%rFf%rGg%rHh%rIi%rJj%rKk%rLl%rMm%rNn%rOo%rPp%rQq%rRr%rSs%rTt%rUu%rVv%rWw%rXx%rYy%rZz%s@domain.ch"

I've tried to set the same policy in Exchange Server 2013, but i'm not able to set the policy because in the field, where i can set the e-mail-adress-format, is not enough space to set the parameter. I can set only

"%rAa%rBb%rCc%rDd%rEe%rFf%rGg%rHh%rIi%rJj%rKk%rLl%rMm%rNn%rOo%rPp%rQq%rRr%rSs%rTt%rUu%rVv%rWw%rXx%rYy%rZz%g.%rAa%rBb%rCc%rDd%rEe%"

and then ... fini, finito. No more space left to set additional letters.

Does anyone have a idea?

Thanks for help.
    Gino

Samstag, 20. April 2013 23:18

Antworten

• If i use the the "alias" for the policy, it works. So there is no need to set an additional policy.
    Case closed

• Als Antwort markiert Gino_Kuehne Samstag, 20. April 2013 23:38
    Samstag, 20. April 2013 23:38