none
Print & print to pdf produces a different grid than displayed in Visio

Frage

• In my earlier question,Visio 2016 no longer puts grid into pdf files, Winnie Liang gave me a good answer, that using "print to pdf" instead of "save as" pdf would give me a grid.

The problem is that the printed grid for my work is a 20x10 grid instead of what the Visio window displays, a 10x10 grid.  I want to print a 10x10 grid.

See the next posting for images.

• Bearbeitet Foothiller Montag, 21. Mai 2018 19:16
    Montag, 21. Mai 2018 15:55

Antworten

• Hi Foothiller,

It's me again :)

For you issue, please try to use the Fixed for Grid spacing, then reset the Minimum spacing for Horizontal and Vertical, check the drawing page and print preview to make them suitable.

Check if the view can be better.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Als Antwort markiert Foothiller Dienstag, 22. Mai 2018 14:03
    Dienstag, 22. Mai 2018 08:36

Alle Antworten

• Sorry, but the images that I copied into the original posting didn't show up.This is how it looks in Visio.

This is how it looks in "print" or "print pdf".

Various settings

Montag, 21. Mai 2018 19:15
  • Hi Foothiller,

It's me again :)

For you issue, please try to use the Fixed for Grid spacing, then reset the Minimum spacing for Horizontal and Vertical, check the drawing page and print preview to make them suitable.

Check if the view can be better.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Als Antwort markiert Foothiller Dienstag, 22. Mai 2018 14:03
    Dienstag, 22. Mai 2018 08:36
  • That works fine. I wouldn't have found this solution without your help, thanks again Winnie.
    Dienstag, 22. Mai 2018 14:04