none
Approval message still being delivered to moderator after mailbox is gone

Frage

• I have an interesting scenario here - Exchange 2013 onprem.

I had a user that was setup for moderation (user1@domain.com). When emails came to this mailbox, an approval notice was sent to user2@domain.com for approval. The email subject was Approval requested: with the subject of the email itself. In the body there is a line, "Your decision is requested". Pretty much standard stuff.

Here is my issue now. The user1 AD account and mailbox have been deleted apparently for a while. However user2 is still getting these approval messages when someone send a message to user1@domain.com from an external source.

Where can I turn this off or remove this approval setup so user2 isn't getting these approval messages?

Freitag, 11. Mai 2018 10:30

Alle Antworten

• Hi Tarzan420,

Have a check whether there still exist a transport rule which forward mails to user2 for approval, if this rule is exist, please delete it.

You can also use the command below to check where this approval mail from:
    Get-MessageTrackingLog -MessageSubject "Approval requested:Test"

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Montag, 14. Mai 2018 04:28
  • Hi Tarzan420,

Any update now?
    If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as answer for helping more people.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2018 02:58