none
Mail stuck in queue for moved mailbox

Frage

• We have a few mailboxes that were in a database that we didn't have a recent backup on and of course the database failed. We chose to export each user's cached email and import it back into a new mailbox with the same SMTP information.

There's still mail in the transport queues from when we had problems with the database  and they're not getting delivered. It looks like they're still are looking at the old database that is unmounted.

Is there any way to reroute the messages to the correct mailbox?

Orange County District Attorney

Dienstag, 12. Juni 2018 18:44

Antworten

Alle Antworten

• Try retry-queue with the resubmit switch

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/exchange/mail-flow/retry-queue?view=exchange-ps

The Resubmit parameter specifies whether the queue contents should be resubmitted to the categorizer before a connection is established. Valid input for this parameter is $true or $false.

Type: $true

Dienstag, 12. Juni 2018 18:57
  • Hi Sandy,

I'm just writing to check how's everything going? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2018 09:55
  • Thanks for the note back, Niko. I'm good on this now. Andy's suggestion worked for me.

Orange County District Attorney

Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2018 14:10