none
Split PST into multiple - Third party tool

Allgemeine Diskussion

• Hello

I am currently working on bulk PST migrations where multiple PST files are failing due to size abnormally.

Anyone aware of any reliable PST splitter tool that could be used in this scenario? Breaking them using Outlook is very cumbersome process and is not practical approach in bulk scenario.

Thanks in advance.

AKL

Dienstag, 14. August 2012 22:56

Alle Antworten

• There are two or three listed here - http://www.slipstick.com/problems/pst-repair/repair-a-2gb-personal-folders-or-offline-folders-file/ both Advanced Outlook Recovery and the Stellar pst splitter work good.  As for which might be easier to automate, I don't know.

I don't know if any of the pst archive tools might work for your needs.

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
    Outlook Daily Tips | Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center
    Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook weekly newsletter

Dienstag, 14. August 2012 23:20
  • Thanks Harry

This question has already been addressed, I fadely recall marking is solved but not sure how it came back. and for some reason I don't see "Mark as solution" option.

I've been using Kernel PST Splitter for the purpose.

AKL

Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2013 13:27
  • I would like to share manual method.

• Open the Outlook and click on File menu, go to ‘Archive’
    • Click on ‘Archive this folder and all subfolders’
    • Click on drop-down box of ‘Archive Items Older Than’; and select the date, so that PST file items before that date gets archived.
    • Browse for the destination location where you want to save the achive.pst file 
    • Click OK

Montag, 20. November 2017 11:03
  • I would like to share manual method.

• Open the Outlook and click on File menu, go to ‘Archive’
    • Click on ‘Archive this folder and all sub-folders’
    • Click on drop-down box of ‘Archive Items Older Than’; and select the date, so that PST file items before that date gets archived.
    • Browse for the destination location where you want to save the archive.pst file 
    • Click OK

Did you follow this manual method as explained in the above reply. If you have any issues with manual solution then you can also go with Revove PST Splitter Software. With help of tool you can split bulk pst files into single file. Download software for free trial.
    Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2017 08:14
  • Dtavare Split PST File software is excellent utility which divides large PST file into manageable and smaller PST files as per the specific criterion like size, date, folder and email id, and protects them from any corruption issues because of file size limits.It is fully capable of splitting all MS outlook item such as folders, contacts, calendars, journals, email folders. The software makes you sure that no actual data deleted during the process.This remarkable software help the users to work with many versions of MS Outlook as well as it is compatible with different versions of Windows.

Visit here:- http://www.datavare.com/software/outlook-pst-split-expert.html

Montag, 26. März 2018 08:00
  • If you have issue on your Outlook PST utility and the reason is their large size then here's perfect tool name Outlook PST Split Software. The Software role is to divide larged sized Outlook PST with all saved emails, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments and other data items created by MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 etc. Software supports in all version of Microsoft Windows operating systems including Win 10 and is available with free demo version for trial.

Visit here:- http://www.outlookconverter.net/pst-splitter/

• Bearbeitet albertcena Montag, 26. März 2018 08:02
    Montag, 26. März 2018 08:02
  • As it is General Discussion, I would like to share a PST Splitter tool which is provided by Shoviv software. This tool works smoothly with all Outlook versions and provides easy technic to split large PST file into multiple small files without tempering in any content.

Read more: https://shoviv.com/pst-splitter.html

Freitag, 13. April 2018 07:52
  • Samstag, 14. April 2018 17:03