none
Download Visio 2016

Frage

• Hello, I have to deploy Visio 2016 (clicktorun) in my organization by SCCM. 

I want to download first the installation files to one PC.

I tried by the following:

<Configuration>
        <Add OfficeClientEdition="86" OfficeMgmtCOM="TRUE" Version="Version="16.0.7466.2038">
            <Product ID="VisioProRetail">
                <Language ID="es-es"/>
            </Product>
        </Add>
        <Updates Enabled="FALSE"/>
        <Display Level="Full" AcceptEULA="TRUE"/>
        <Logging Level="Standard" Path="%temp%"/>
        <!--Silent install of 32-Bit Office 365 ProPlus with Visio with Updates and Logging enabled-->
    </Configuration>

I dont know where it leaves the installation files to copy them

How can I do it?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Dienstag, 26. Juni 2018 13:06

Antworten

• Hello Winnie! Thanks for reply!

If i tried the XML provided gives me the following error:

Error Code: 30182-1011 (3)

Says that im not connected to internet. But I my inetrnet connection is OK

Any idea?

Thanks!

Regards

What's the script you used for download and install? In deployment configuration.xml file, set Logging Level="Standard" then run it again.

Then you can collect the log files in %temp% folder and provide details to use for further analysis.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Als Antwort markiert exitista Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2018 17:57
    Freitag, 29. Juni 2018 03:38

Alle Antworten

• Hi,

When you use the configuration.xml file to download it, you can specify the path where to save the downloaded installation files. For example:

<Configuration>
        <Add SourcePath="D:\test" OfficeClientEdition="32" OfficeMgmtCOM="TRUE" Version="16.0.7466.2038">
                <Language ID="es-es"/>
            </Product>
        </Add>
        <Display Level="Full" AcceptEULA="TRUE"/>
        <Logging Level="Standard" Path="%temp%"/>
        <!--Silent install of 32-Bit Office 365 ProPlus with Visio with Updates and Logging enabled-->
    </Configuration>

After you run download mode for ODT, wait for downloading finished, then you can find the Office files in D:\test folder.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2018 07:13
  • Thanks for reply Winnie!!

And for deploy to machines is OK like this?

<Configuration> <Add OfficeClientEdition="32" Channel="Monthly" DownloadPath="\\servername\Visio"> <Product ID="VisioProRetail"> <Language ID="en-us"/> <Language ID="pt-br"/> <Language ID="es-es"/> </Product> </Add> <Display Level="None" AcceptEULA="TRUE"/> <Logging Level="Off"/> <Property Name="FORCEAPPSHUTDOWN" Value="TRUE"/> <Property Name="SharedComputerLicensing" Value="0"/> <Property Name="PinIconsToTaskbar" Value="FALSE"/> <Updates Enabled="FALSE"/> </Configuration>

Thanks

Regards

Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2018 12:28
  • Hi,

I notice you used the DownloadPath attribute for deployment. Generally, the DownloadPath defines where the installation files are downloaded from and it is used in download mode.

To deploy Office in your scenario, try to use the following configuration.xml:

<Configuration>
    <Add SourcePath="\\servername\Visio" OfficeClientEdition="32" Channel="Monthly">
    <Language ID="en-us"/>
    <Language ID="pt-br"/>
    <Language ID="es-es"/>
    </Product>
    </Add>
    <Display Level="None" AcceptEULA="TRUE"/>
    <Logging Level="Off"/>
    <Property Name="FORCEAPPSHUTDOWN" Value="TRUE"/>
    <Property Name="SharedComputerLicensing" Value="0"/>
    <Property Name="PinIconsToTaskbar" Value="FALSE"/>
    </Configuration>

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2018 05:48

Any idea?

Thanks!

Regards

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2018 13:02

Any idea?

Thanks!

Regards

What's the script you used for download and install? In deployment configuration.xml file, set Logging Level="Standard" then run it again.

Then you can collect the log files in %temp% folder and provide details to use for further analysis.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

• Als Antwort markiert exitista Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2018 17:57
    Freitag, 29. Juni 2018 03:38