SCCM Dashboard with SCOM RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I installed & configured SCCM dashboard (solution accelerators) and created "Dataset" with different query, the basic dashboard looks good, but I need some additional features...

1. Is there a way, I can change the pie chart/column color? (e.g., when I do chart on computer state, I need to display red color for critical server count and yellow for Warning server count)

2. Is there a way to remove "show/hide filter" option, when I don’t have filter defined on Query?

3. Is there a way, we can do a drill down? (e.g., when I list top alerts, I need to have a drill down to take me to list of servers that have those specific alert occurred with count)

Thanks,

Manickam.

Thanks & Regards, Manickam A
    Monday, January 9, 2012 8:13 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello Manickam,

For your reference, here is an article about how to customize the SCCM dashboard:

How to create a custom SCOM dashboard to show key Management Group information
    http://www.scom2k7.com/how-to-create-a-custom-scom-dashboard-to-show-key-management-group-information/

Thanks,

Yog Li

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Yog Li Friday, January 20, 2012 9:53 AM
    Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:03 AM
  • Hi Manickam,

As this thread has been quiet for a while, we assume that the issue has been resolved. At this time, we will mark it as "Answered" as the previous steps should be helpful for many similar scenarios.

In addition, we’d love to hear your feedback about the solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems.

Thanks,

Yog Li

TechNet Community Support

Friday, January 20, 2012 9:53 AM