Performance Monitor - Create Reports from .blg RRS feed

• Question

•   When I perform quick one minute scans using the built-in "System Performance" DCS, the resulting report is formatted with the following sections: System Performance Report, Summary, Diagnostic Results, CPU, Network, Disk, Memory, Report Statistics. 

I created a DCS template from the built-in systems performance DCS.  I then used relog.exe to cut down some massive captures (700+MB) since I receive a "not enough storage is available to process this command" message when the report generation begins.  I can convert the slimmed down blg files to CSV and XML using tracerpt.exe but I'm looking for a way to have the same default format as seen in the "Reports" section and not just data points on a graph, is this possible?  Or is there a utility that will do this?

Wednesday, April 4, 2012 9:25 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Based my research, I suspect the issue is related to the paging file and memory.

Please reference the link below:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc978735.aspx

Best Regards,

Kim Zhou

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Proposed as answer by Kim Zhou Friday, April 13, 2012 5:53 AM
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Friday, April 13, 2012 6:20 AM
    Friday, April 6, 2012 9:34 AM